Clarity Breathwork™ is a powerful, safe, gentle and transformational breathing technique with many important physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual benefits.
- Reducing stress and increasing energy & well-being
- Releasing toxins, emotions, and stagnant energy from the cells of the body
- Accessing the source of dis-ease and releasing physical discomforts
- Unraveling relationship/intimacy issues and embracing and healing the abandonment/rejection wound
- Increasing flow, ease, joy, and pleasure in life and relationships
- Accessing expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s patterns and life purpose
- Letting go of limiting thoughts, patterns and imprints from birth, childhood, and past lives
- Clearing the blocks to and opening to greater creativity
- Increasing moment-to-moment breath awareness
- Healing the wound of your imagined separation
- Experiencing greater inner peace
- Feeling connected to, and caring for yourself, the earth, and all beings
- Awakening to the truth of who you really are
What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind. — Buddha
Our philosophy is that we effect and co-create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs, what we focus on, and energy imprints held in the body/mind (conscious and unconscious). Research has shown that approximately 80% of our thoughts/beliefs are repetitive and unconscious; therefore we live much of our lives co-creating our lives without our conscious intent. Clarity Breathwork™ is a brilliant tool for accessing thoughts and imprints held in the unconscious mind, and helping them to release out of the cells of the body. Many times people come to our practice after having learned about themselves through more traditional psychological counseling, and now wanting to take their growth and healing to the next level. Clarity Breathwork™ provides this opportunity by both (1) creating an even deeper understanding of ones unconscious thoughts and patterns, and then (2) actually breathing them out of the energy system and physical body. Even more, Clarity Breathwork™ opens us to an awareness of spirit and an expanded sense of our true self.
Our purpose is to awaken to the truth of who we are. Our practice is to take responsibility for our lives, to go beyond blame or judgment, and to have the courage to meet, acknowledge and bring compassion to what is. We are now letting go of and healing the old paradigm of victims, perpetrators and rescuers, reclaiming our personal power through understanding ourselves as co-creators of our own experience. We use forgiveness — of ourselves and others — to help release what has gone before, to let go of shame and blame, and to move into acceptance, love and gratitude.
To understand what you are is immensely difficult, because it requires complete freedom from all desire to change what you are into something else. The desire to change yourself breeds envy, jealousy, whereas in the understanding of what you are, there is a transformation of what you are. — J. Krishnamurti